Accredited Cleanroom Laundry Services you can trust
Certification & Quality
Quality is even more important to us than it is to you
The Cleanroom laundry at Park Avenue is certified to a grade B (ISO 5) as per the code of GMP and meets the current ISO 14644 standards for clean room operation.
- The Cleanroom facility is quality accredited ISO 9001.
- The cleanroom process follows the PICs code of GMP for medicinal Products.
- The Cleanroom facility meets the operational requirements of current AS/NZS ISO 14644.5.
- The garments processed in the Cleanroom facility meet the requirements of IEST RP-CC003 Category I.
- The Cleanroom wash process is validated for Cytoxic drug removal.
- The Cleanroom facility is open to independent audits from customers.
- All processes are validated and certified by TGA and analysis conducted by external NATA accredited laboratories.
- The non-sterile garments processed at Park Avenue have low bio burden and are free from chemical residues.