Rental uniforms that meet the highest standards of hygiene requirements
Food Manufacturing Uniform Rental and Cleaning Services
Rental uniforms that meet the highest standards of hygiene and HACCAP requirements
The high standards of the food industry mean that uniforms, as well as services provided, must be of the highest quality. With Park Avenue’s commitment to quality you can be assured that the rental uniforms will be processed to meet those high standards, as well as HACCAP requirements.
The laundry service offered by Park Avenue complies with current Australian Standard 4146 for thermal and chemical disinfection.
Your uniforms will be laundered with a low bio burden and without the risk of cross contamination. The wash quality for food garments complies with the current ISO standard 4146 for thermal and/or chemical disinfection.
Park Avenue provides a world-class standard of uniform rental to satisfy the most demanding executive Chef through to the most stringent food processor. Our workwear tracking system, developed and perfected over the years, will track your garments and record when they were last picked-up, how many washes the garment has had and garments not laundered for some time. This means we can provide you with tight inventory control – saving you loss, wastage and time. More importantly, as we match every garment to an employee, and every garment is serial tracked through our system, we can further reduce the risk of cross contamination.
Park Avenue services include:
- Garments for every business, from large food processors to local butchers.
- Garments with internal pockets and cuffed sleeves.
- Garment rental, so you have no capital outlay.
- Garment lockers, stands, hoods and soil garment bins.
- Department specific garments to maintain product integrity.
- Barrier fabrics that are repellent to water, oil, and alcohols.
- Company logos and badging.
- Disposable berets, beard covers, shoe covers and more.
Our food manufacturing clothing complies with standards that require:
Protective clothing for the food industry
Our garments are able to withstand the rigours of industrial laundering